In general you are right. Only 5% can make it and the remaining 95% all tried very hard to appear smart to impress.


[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [StockLion Stock Chat]


Posted by No free lunch on Monday, November 20, 2017 at 10:40AM :

In Reply to: The people on this forum are jobless and out-of-luck gamblers, part time remisiers cum PHV/taxi driver, some are part time insurance / property agents... posted by U think they know better? on Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 2:12PM :





Follow Ups:



Post a Followup

Name:
Message:

Stocklion.com