Con Hee make tens of millions $ by buying SUNTEC at low price of $1.50. Invest in his wife musical career, got sore eye people sabotage. In USA, you want to be famous, you need to pretend to be rich by staying in big house in Hollywood, got money to pay people to dance around. Even twat dance and even rap singers make millions $. Sillyapoore got people trying to bring down other people. If Con Hee need to go hjail, how about those people managing Con People Funds who use somebody money to gamble Cheseapeake, Yurun Foods, Shanghai Pharma and countless other highly in-debts stocks at the high. The ponzie scheme need to be investigated and those people in charge need to send to jail together with Con Hee.

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [StockLion Stock Chat]

Posted by All con peole go to jail on Monday, April 24, 2017 at 12:35PM :

In Reply to: Dun cry for me, my brothers and sisters! For God has a plan and his plan is perfect. I announce the start of project Good Shephard....Luke 15:2-7... And the Pharisees and scribes were complaining, This man welcomes sinners and eats with them! So He told them this parable What man among you, who has 100 sheep and loses one of them, does not leave the 99 in the open field and go after the lost one until he finds it? When he has found it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders, and coming home, he calls his friends and neighbors together, saying to them, Rejoice with me, because I have found my lost sheep! I tell you, in the same way, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over 99 righteous people who dont need repentance. posted by Con Hee on Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 9:26AM :

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
Stocklion.com